DR. NICOLINA RATTO is the founding clinical director and clinical psychologist and psychotherapist at Services PSY Montréal inc.
Dr. Ratto is an licensed member of l’Ordre des psychologues du Québec (OPQ) and a professional certified member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) holding a Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC) designation. She is also a founding member of the Canadian Association of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapies (CACBT), and a professional member of both the Canadian and American Psychological Associations as well as several other notable professional associations and organizations.
Dr. Ratto obtained a specialized Bachelor’s degree Honours in Psychology "With Great Distinction" and both Master's and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Concordia University. She offers private individually-tailored, psychotherapy, counselling and coaching services, professional support and consultation to individuals, couples and families for a wide range of psychological, emotional, behavioural, relational and sexual issues. She has specialized training and significant experience working with stress, anxiety and mood-related disorders, including depression and burnout. Her research experience on attachment as well as her training and experience in relational and sexual difficulties have deepened her understanding of both men's and women's issues. Dr. Ratto uses an individualized, integrative and holistic therapeutic approach that is interactive, collaborative and supportive. She specializes in relationships, emotional health and mind-body-brain wellness.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (offered in English, French and Italian):
– Psychological diagnostic evaluations
– Individual therapy/counselling
– Couple, marriage and relationship therapy/counselling (individual or couple)
– Family and parent therapy/counselling
– Sex therapy/sexual health counselling (individual or couple)
– Dating, relationship, life and wellness coaching/counselling
– Psycho-educational/informational consultations
– Skills training
– Parenting support and coaching
– Skype online and phone consultation services (if deemed appropriate after first face-to-face evaluation)
Services PSY Montréal inc. (Montreal PSY Services) is a private PSYchology clinic that offers personalized mental health and wellness services with offices in Montreal and ville Saint-Laurent.